A blog dedicated to recipes and food from here at home and around the world

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pho Asian Noodle House and Grill

I have passed by Pho Asian Noodle house countless times, and finally got to try it out. The inside is small but had a decent amount of tables. Im told it used to be a taco bell. You order your food at the counter and take a seat until they bring it to you, so its not a typical sit down restaurant.

One of my favorite vegetables is green beans, so I ordered the spicy green beans with chicken, and my friend ordered pepper beef.

My dish was great, the green beans were flavorful and crisp, and the chicken was juicy and spicy. The light sauce was a perfect accompaniment to the beans and chicken, since they were both so flavorful that a heavy sauce would have masked them.


The fried rice is came with was sub par though. It tasted like normal rice, which I love, but it definitely was not fried, it just had some carrots, peas, and egg in it. My fried recipe is way better :)


Although spicy green beans and chicken is one of my favorite things to order at Chinese restaurants, I have to admit, the pepper beef was even better.


The beef was extremely soft and tender, probably because it was cut so thin. It just melted in your mouth. The sauce was spicy and a bit sweet, from the caramelized onions.


Overall, Another great dining experience, I highly recommend you try this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment